A Neuroscience-Based Stress Resilience Workshop
Work-related stress has a negative impact on employees that is wide-ranging. As well as psychological health problems, stress has been associated with impaired performance, reduced productivity, physical illness, high staff turnover and sickness absence. Learning resilience and self-regulation skills are invaluable for employees for not only managing stress but also for effective leadership, self-awareness and optimal mental health. Without the appropriate resilience tools and coping mechanisms in place, individuals are at an increased risk of exhaustion, burnout and mental illness. Alarming statistics show 1 in 5 adults will experience a diagnosed mental illness in their lifetime.
The Wise workshop is the first professional workshop of its kind to become available for staff in the Corporate sector. The training has been developed to help employees cope with the stress of everyday life and inspire them to create mentally healthy workplaces. Drawing on themes from our signature eight week Wise mindfulness program and the famous MBSR (mindfulness-based stress reduction) course, participants learn evidence-based tools and practices they can integrate into their home and work life.
This onsite workshop provides an enjoyable and in-depth exploration into mindfulness practice and stress physiology where employees learn (and practice) effective tools for stress management, emotional regulation and psychological resilience.
- Benefits of mindfulness practice: science and research.
- Reducing the stigma around mental illness.
- Creating a self-awareness.
- Minimising default mode: reducing habitual reactivity.
- Becoming aware of internal dialogue.
- Neuroplasticity: hard-wiring happiness and the power of positivity.
- Stress physiology: the role of mindfulness in the ‘fight, flight,freeze’ response.
- Dysregulation: Understanding the central nervous system and the window of tolerance.
- Memory, learning & emotions: understanding, processing & regulating emotions.
- Resilience tools, coping techniques and grounding techniques.
- Mindful communication & building effective relationships.
- A short guided mindfulness practice to calm the mind and ensure staff feel refreshed, relaxed and invigorated.
This Professional Development workshop is two hours in duration. Onsite facilitation can be arranged at your workplace for your convenience. There are no restrictions on the number of workshop participants.
Please email email@example.com or call 0401358309 for more information or to register for this workshop.