Mindful May is approaching fast. Have you made plans yet?
This May we are committed to building mentally healthy, resilient workplaces throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria. Join Engage Health as we deliver a 4 Week Psychological Resilience program in your workplace.
This 4- week program will teach employees practical tools and techniques for stress reduction, emotional regulation and psychological resilience. With themes and evidence-based practices from our signature eight week attention training program, participants will learn effective strategies for improved mental health, coping with stress, remaining composed during times of difficulty and how to be fully present in their work and home life.
*One workshop will be held each week in May at your office/site. Each workshop is approximately one hour in duration.
Introduction to Attention Training
- What is mindfulness?
- Creating a self-awareness.
- Using the breath as an anchor to calm the mind.
- Minimising internal distractions.
Neuroplasticity & Habits
- The science behind attention training and mindful practice.
- Hard-wiring happiness. (The brain that changes itself).
- The importance of pleasant awareness, positivity and gratitude.
The Stress Response
- Learning to self-regulate and reduce reactivity.
- Understanding the role of the amygdala.
- Identifying early warning signs of stress, anxiety and mental illness.
- Neurobiology of emotions.
Self-Care & Resilience Tools
- Outsmarting the stress response.
- Eliciting the relaxation response.
- Dealing with stress & difficult emotions/ pain/ sensations.
- Mindful eating
Booking are now open for all organisations. Please email email@example.com or call 0401358309 for more information.